Compare Heatmaps Across Date Ranges
Browsee helps you compare heatmaps across two timeranges.
Browsee continuously collects data on your heatmap pages. The continuous heatmaps allow you to compare your click, scroll, and attention heatmaps vis-a-vis for any page changes across two time ranges in the collection period.
Compare Heatmaps across Time Ranges
- Go to your heatmap
- Click on the button next to the date range at the top right corner
- Click on the button "Compare Two TimeRanges" as shown
- You will now see a modal where you can choose two different time ranges for which you wish to compare your click, scroll, and attention heatmaps
Choose your dates to compare
- Click on the buttons to start choosing the date range and then click apply
Choose the dates and click Apply
- Do the same for the second date range
- Click on compare to vis-a-vis compare your heatmaps between two date ranges
Compare heatmaps across two time ranges
- Change between scroll, attention, and click maps to exactly see the effect of nay page changes on user engagement.