A document to help you on getting started with Browsee for Shopify Stores. You can improve your app experience to improve conversion and retention rate.
Ever concerned about why people are not buying from your website? Why my conversion rate is low as compared to the other stores. Sometimes, we struggle with the question that what is it that we are doing wrong and yet we do not get much feedback or suggestions.
The best way to identify any issues with your store is to watch a few sessions recordings to see your store from your user's eyes. Once, you start doing that every day and make it a process, you will get insights around:
- 1.Any errors happening in the session
- 2.Is there any problem in the cart to payment flow
- 3.Where is any expectation mismatch
- 4.Where are your users facing an issue
Heatmaps give you an aggregated view around where people are clicking, up to what point they are scrolling, and where they are paying utmost attention.
Heatmaps give you a quick and concise analysis around if there is any need to fix above the fold section or any other non-engaging part of the page.
For any e-commerce site, one of the most important flows is cart to payment. We have seen quite a few times that there is a sharp drop from the cart to the payment page. You can make a funnel in Browsee to not only keep a check on the numbers but you can also analyze session recordings for any sharp drops.
Browsee gives you a no-code platform to analyze any segments like people who have clicked on the "Add to Cart" or "Pay Now" button. Once you create a segment, you can analyze data like:
- 1.Segment analytics along with sessions recordings of those people
- 2.Rage clicks and errors faced by that segment
- 3.Time spent, top exit and landing pages for the segment
- 4.Referral, city, and device distribution of that segment