You can configure Browsee's dashboard to follow the segments and funnels that you create.
We understand you want to be updated about the most important user segments, pages and funnels of your website.
Browsee let's you choose which metrics to show on your dashboard. First, you need to choose which audience you want the metric to be based on. This could be
- All Users
- A Segment
- A Funnel
Once you have decided on the user segment, you can quickly choose the metrics you would like to be updated on.
To get started, click on the Configure button on your dashboard, right next to the date range.
Now you can choose if you want a metric on your segments or your funnels
Let's say we want to find the distribution of all cities from which our users are coming. In the above modal, we will choose Segments. And in the list of segments, we can choose All Users.
Now we can select any of these metrics
- User Counts - To learn how many total users and sessions are visiting the site every day
- Time Spent - To find the average time spent by a user and in a session
- Referrals - To find the distribution of the traffic sources to the segment
- Cities - To find the distribution of the cities to the segment
- Devices - Distribution of Mobile and Desktop users
- UTM Campaigns - If you are running several campaigns you can find their distribution here.
You can select any of these and click on Add To Dashboard, and a graph will be added to your dashboard. Similarly, you can add more graphs to your dashboard.
A sample graph