Integration with Google Tag Manager using Browsee's Community Template or Custom Template.
To integrate using GTM
Choose website in your GTM account
- Once you have selected the website, you can go to 'Tags' from right side navigation and click on 'New' button on the top right
- Once, you will edit the new Tag, you will see a blue bar on the top which will take you to the GTM's Community Template Gallery
- Click on the blue bar which will take you to all the templates n GTM's community
Now search for Browsee in this list
- Click on Browsee to choose the template
Add You Project Key from Browsee here
- Once you have added the tag, add triggers then save and publish the changes
You can also integrate Browsee on your website with GTM's custom templates.
Select Your Website
- Once you select the website, go to 'Tags' from right side navigation and click on 'New' button on the top-right corner
- This will open a panel from the right side to add a new tag on your website.
- You can click on 'Edit' on top-right to add the JS snippet for Browsee. The type should be 'Custom HTML' as shown below:
- Once you will click on 'Custom HTML', you will be able to add any custom JS snippet here. You can go ahead and copy our JS snippet here. The snippet can be found at the Account page in your admin panel.
- Once you paste the snippet, you can give it a name like 'Browsee Prod' and a Trigger depending upon your need. You can then Save and Publish it to implement the changes in production. Here, we have selected 'All Page Views' which will enable you to record sessions, make heatmaps & funnels basis which you can optimize each page.