Generate Secret Key
Browsee allows you to import data via its APIs. For using our APIs, you need to generate a secret API key which you should never make public (more about Secret key security below).
- Go to Integrations tab from left navigation
- Click on "Generate New Key" for getting an API Key
- Once, you click on the button, you will get a key. Remember to store your key somewhere safe because as soon as you navigate from this page, you will not be able to retrieve or restore this generated token.
- However, you can always generate a new one.
It is important to understand that anyone who has access to this secret key will be able to access your account's data. Thus it's important to keep it a secret. Here are somethings you should never do with your secret key
- Check it in public repositories or any repository accessible to anyone whom you do not want to access Browsee's data.