If you want to integrate different JS for different environments or you have an agency where you want to have multiple projects mapped to multiple users, you can add a project in your own account. This will give you a new JS code to be integrated into different environments or websites.
- Under the "Team" tab, you should be able to see an "Add Project" button
Click on Add New Project
- Click on "Add New Project" button to start creating a new project
- Once you will click "Add New Project", a modal will open where you can just click "Create New Project"
Click on Create New Project
- You will find a snippet for your new project in the modal
Click on Copy to copy the JS code for new project
- You can switch from one project to another from the top left corner as shown below
Click on the Dropdown to switch between the projects